BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

04 January, 2010

WELCOME TO MY BLOG...



Thank you for viewing my blog,i hope you can get as much information that can help you knowing ICT's world and your daily routine. First of all let me tell you a little information about myself,my name is Muhamad Kamil bin Kamaruzzaman (A129377) and i'm first year student at the National Univercity of Malaysia (UKM).I am doing English Language Studies and actually this blog is actually for one of my subject of this semester that is Language and Information Technology.
I really hope to anyone who visit my blog will leave a comment for me to improve my blog and hopefully get and an A hehe..You also can ask me a question about ICT and i will try to find the answer or the solution for you.Lastly I hope you enjoy my blog as I am enjoying doing my blog.

0 comments: